- Enrichment / Independent study afternoons- every Wednesday afternoon
- Sixth Form bonding event with ‘Adventure Now’ – TBC
- Launch of PEAS Project (Promoting Equality in African Schools)
- Independent Learning Projects in Year 12 (which may lead to an AQA AS level Extended Project Qualification in Year 13)
- Range of outside speakers (covering topics such as Higher Education, Apprenticeships, Finance, Studying Abroad etc)
- Visit to UCAS Higher Education Convention – March 2021
- Leadership Team – running student council, leadership team etc.
- Charity work supporting many local and national charities including St Ann’s Hospice, Macmillan Cancer Support and Friends of Rosie
- Academic tracking and support
- A range of clubs organised and run by the Sixth Form (e.g. Medics Society and Model United Nations)
- Workshops and taster days at local universities (including Edge Hill and Lancaster)
The best way to see why students are so happy here, is to see the school for yourself and experience everything it has to offer.
Amazing A Level artwork celebrates family
Our GCSE and A-level Art students have created some wonderful pieces of art throughout their studies which we will be celebrating in an online exhibition in the coming weeks. The
York Residential October 2021
In the Autumn term, students in Year 8 will have the opportunity to enjoy a three-night residential trip to the historic city of York. Residential bonding trips, which promote the
Olly’s journey to support RMCH
This month, Prep II pupil Olly Livsey embarked on a journey with his auntie to raise money for the Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital Charity by walking a collective 130 miles.