- Enrichment / Independent study afternoons- every Wednesday afternoon
- Sixth Form bonding event with ‘Adventure Now’ – TBC
- Launch of PEAS Project (Promoting Equality in African Schools)
- Independent Learning Projects in Year 12 (which may lead to an AQA AS level Extended Project Qualification in Year 13)
- Range of outside speakers (covering topics such as Higher Education, Apprenticeships, Finance, Studying Abroad etc)
- Visit to UCAS Higher Education Convention – March 2021
- Leadership Team – running student council, leadership team etc.
- Charity work supporting many local and national charities including St Ann’s Hospice, Macmillan Cancer Support and Friends of Rosie
- Academic tracking and support
- A range of clubs organised and run by the Sixth Form (e.g. Medics Society and Model United Nations)
- Workshops and taster days at local universities (including Edge Hill and Lancaster)
The best way to see why students are so happy here, is to see the school for yourself and experience everything it has to offer.
Student designs animal safe haven
No matter who we are, or how confident we are in our surroundings, even small changes to our routine can make us feel anxious. The same is true of our
2022 Annual Art Exhibition
The 2022 Annual Art Exhibition was a celebration of the talented young individuals excelling at Bridgewater School and an opportunity to visit the immersive and hugely creative collections on display.
5K fundraiser for St Ann’s Hospice
On Wednesday 25th May, more than 50 Bridgewater staff and students took part in a sponsored 5K run to raise money for St. Ann’s Hospice. The charity, which has been