Here at Bridgewater School, we believe that the freedom to be yourself, is the greatest freedom of all. That is why, right from their very first day, we give every child the opportunity to develop their individuality, their way.
In a world where everybody is unique, what matters is giving every young person the time and space to become the people we know they can be.
That is why, from the very start of their learning journey, we provide a safe and nurturing environment from which to explore the world. Where children can thrive and where our staff to pupil ratio is never more than 1 to 8.
- To offer a warm, welcoming and happy environment to families.
- To make children feel safe and secure and parents know that they can leave their child with professionals who genuinely care about the children for whom they are responsible.
- For a happy atmosphere as staff work together enjoying an excellent rapport which is reflected in the ambience of the setting.
- An inclusive learning environment where “educare” is undertaken through fun and exciting activities which are presented to children through a stimulating, enriched and caring environment which captures the children’s interests.
- Cater for each individual through differentiated activities and experienced, qualified staff who have a thorough knowledge of the ability of each individual child.
- To work closely with parents in all aspects of children’s learning and development.
- To monitor and assess each individual child’s progress and development through skilful and sensitive observation.
- To foster a positive approach and use positive language which helps to build the child’s confidence; leading to good self-esteem and ultimately independent learning.