At Bridgewater Preparatory School, we give young individuals the tools they need to be everything that they can be. Our child-centred approach nurtures personal abilities and our highly experienced teaching staff are committed to giving every child the opportunity to flourish and enjoy their unique journey through to Senior School.
- A safe, stimulating and inclusive learning environment
- High staffing levels with specialist teaching in IT, music, PE and MFL
- Close and helpful partnerships with parents
- A wealth of extra-curricular activities
- ‘Extended Day’ provision for flexible wraparound care
- A vibrant and diverse school community
Parents with children wishing to be considered for the Prep School are invited to make an appointment with the Head of Prep to discuss their admission and take a personal tour of the school. Please contact Mrs Andrea Johnson – firstname.lastname@example.org
To discuss admission to Bridgewater Prep or to arrange a personal tour, please contact Mrs Andrea Johnson on email@example.com who will arrange a mutually convenient appointment date.
Whole School Open Events
We warmly invite parents and prospective students to visit us to gain a real feeling for life at Bridgewater. Open events are held at various times throughout the school calendar, with the next one taking place between 10am and 2pm on Saturday 7th November 2020. For more information, please complete the contact form to register your interest.