At Bridgewater, academic accomplishment begins with creating the right atmosphere and a more joined up approach to academic growth and development.
Right from the start, we set out to identify and recognise your child’s individual potential. Which is why so many of our young people not only go on to make so much of their lives, but also discover more about who they are and who they can be.
• A school of inspiration
• A school that values individuality and family values
• A school where each child is known by name, not a number
• A school with a 98% pass rate at A level in 2018
• A school of fantastically caring pastoral care and fabulous learning support
• A school with a plethora of extra-curricular opportunities and activities
• A school with incredibly qualified, wonderfully committed teachers
• A school where individuality counts
Arrange a school visit today. We can personally recommend it.
The school governors, staff and pupils all share a real sense of excitement about both our recent accomplishments and Bridgewater’s future. The Headmistress and staff would be delighted to meet you and show you all of the highly individual features which set the school apart and make it perfect location for your child’s future.
To arrange your appointment call 0161 794 1463 or click here