Begin your individual journey this September.
At Bridgewater School, we like to give young individuals an early idea of how inspiring and enjoyable school life can be. Our consistently high teaching standards and varied extra-curricular activities start in our EYFS and continue across the school.
- A safe and nurturing environment
- Specially designed play areas and purpose-built classrooms
- Wonderfully committed, qualified teaching staff
- Exceptional staff to pupil ratios for individualised attention
- ‘Extended Day’ provision for flexible wraparound care
- Consistently rated as ISI ‘Outstanding’
- Up to 50% nursery funding available for Kindergarten and Reception*
*Terms and conditions apply. See Finance Manager for details.
Children are generally accepted into Kindergarten in the first term after their third birthday, however some flexibility can be offered around start dates for 2-3 year olds.
To discuss a Kindergarten or Reception place for September 2020 or to arrange a personal tour, please contact Mrs Andrea Johnson on 0161 794 1463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A welcome message from Miss Armstrong
Whole School Open Day
Saturday 7th November 2020, 10am-2pm
We firmly believe that the best way to experience our vibrant school community is to spend time with us. At our Open Days we invite you to visit our Early Years setting to see for yourself why children are so happy here and experience all the uniquely individual features which set our school apart.
Alternatively, if you would like to arrange a personal tour or would simply like to know more about our individual approach, please contact us on 0161 794 1463, email email@example.com or complete the contact form.