Begin your individual journey this September.
At Bridgewater School, we like to give young individuals an early idea of how inspiring and enjoyable school life can be. Our consistently high teaching standards and varied extra-curricular activities start in our EYFS and continue across the school.
- A safe and nurturing environment
- Specially designed play areas and purpose-built classrooms
- Wonderfully committed, qualified teaching staff
- Exceptional staff to pupil ratios for individualised attention
- ‘Extended Day’ provision for flexible wraparound care
- Consistently rated as ISI ‘Outstanding’
- Up to 50% nursery funding available (Terms and conditions apply. See Finance Manager for details).
Children are generally accepted into Kindergarten in the first term after their third birthday, however some flexibility can be offered around start dates for 2-3 year olds.
To discuss an in-year Kindergarten or Reception place or to register for September 2021, please contact Mrs Andrea Johnson on 0161 794 1463 or email email@example.com
A welcome message from Miss Armstrong
Virtual Open Day
Whilst we firmly believe that the best way to experience our vibrant school community is to spend time with us, our Virtual Open Day enables you to take a virtual tour of our wonderful grounds and facilities, hear from our Heads of Department and see for yourself why children are so happy here. Please view here>
Alternatively, if you would like to arrange a personal visit or would simply like to know more about our individual approach, please contact us on 0161 794 1463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org