At Bridgewater School, we like to give young individuals an early idea of how inspiring and enjoyable school life can be. Our consistently high teaching standards and varied extra-curricular activities start in our EYFS and continue across the school.
- Wonderfully committed, qualified teaching staff throughout our EYFS
- Exceptional staff to pupil ratios for individualised attention
- ‘Extended Day’ provision for flexible wraparound care
- Consistently rated as ISI ‘Outstanding’
- Up to 50% nursery funding available for Kindergarten and Reception*
*Terms and conditions apply. See Finance Manager for details.
Children are generally accepted into Kindergarten in the first term after their third birthday, however some flexibility can be offered around start dates for 2-3 year olds. Please contact Mrs Andrea Johnson on 0161 794 1463 to discuss.
Children wishing to enter at Reception come into school for a day in order that we can assess their individual needs and suitability.
Early Years Open Day
We firmly believe that the best way to experience our vibrant school community is to come and spend time with us. Join us at our next Early Years Open Day and see for yourself why children are so happy here.
Alternatively, if you would like to arrange a personal taster session for you and your child, please get in touch and we will organise a mutually convenient time with you and Mrs Pritchard, our Early Years Team Leader.