ABRSM music exam success
As we begin the new year, we would like to recognise the musical achievements of the following students who ended 2022 with ABRSM exam success (The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music). These exams are designed to inspire and challenge developing musicians to to celebrate their progress.
- David Adebanjo: Initial Grade Piano
- Anu Ganbold: Initial Grade Piano
- Tobias Mason: Grade 2 Piano
- Raj Basu: Grade 3 Piano
- Anya Barooah: Grade 5 Singing for Musical Theatre
- Thea Birch: Grade 5 Singing for Musical Theatre
- Hari Basu: Grade 6 Piano and Grade 5 Theory
We very much look forward to seeing the progress of our young musicians as they continue their learning journey with our peripatetic teaching team. Well done!
Bridgewater School has a qualified staff of specialist peripatetic teachers who offer in-school tuition across a wide variety of instruments including: Piano & Theory, Woodwind, Brass, Strings, Vocals, Guitar and Drums.